At Maple Monster We work with board-level company leaders to help them deliver the best possible return to shareholders. Corporate strategy involves a proprietary set of actions that enables a company to be worth more than just the sum of its parts. This include your mission and portfolio strategy, powerfully focused business choices, optimizing resource allocation to new market entry, better allocation of capital and a clear view on how the center can create value for the businesses. We help business units achieve leadership positions we do it in a way that is clear, insightful and practical.
- Clarify your strategic options.
- Measure drovers of profitability and value in the business.
- Evaluate new opportunities and ways to develop them.
- Optimize channel strategy across direct, indirect and digital.
- Create a winning organizational strategy.
- Develop powerful pricing strategies to increase profitability
- Drive innovation, optimize the product portfolio and successfully launch new offerings.
- Improve sales effectiveness.
- Streamline supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- Produce sustainable cost savings across the organization.
- Manage strategy execution and corporate transformation.
What kind of strategy service do you need?
After evaluating your business and IT systems to know the current health of your company in the context of industry dynamics and the capacity your business model must move towards in order to be able to sustain long term and short term growth.
What is the right choreography?
After the process of evaluation we choose from several business strategy levels across company’s frame- work. We pick the ones with the most impact to your business need. Our goal is to choose the right one at the right time that will have huge impact on the company’s overall strategy and process.
How should the strategy transformation be managed?
After tailoring you a strategy and transformation plan, we provide you with the right leadership structure and management team to oversee the strategy and organization transformation process from start to completion.
- Stronger alignment between strategy and the allocation of scarce resources
- Improved efficiency via shared resources and reduced duplication of effort
- Reduced risk through diversification across complementary businesses
- Better balance between short- and long-term objectives