A deep insight of your customers needs is a key part when developing and launching your products or services. With the best strategy you will reduce the high risk of a failed product launch and identify new opportunities with high revenue gain.
Many of the problems of a failed product or service lunched are preventable. The economic attractiveness of new or existing products can reveal itself through examination of market, channel and customer behaviours.
Our strategy consultants provide understanding of competitive action, cost dynamics and internal capabilities to create opportunities for successful product lunch concepts.
- Understand customer needs both met and unmet from your own product offerings plus those of your competitors in order to identify new opportunities
- Uncover new product opportunities within markets, consumer segments and distribution channels
- Establish a process for seizing new product opportunities
- Explain the business case for developing a new product
- Develop and test new product concepts, including formats and pricing
- Project sales, profits and market penetration under a variety of scenarios
- Build go-to-market product launch plans
- Identify ways to commercialize the data you collect
- Identify other ancillary revenue strategies
- Retool product and service portfolios, including areas where existing products need to be repositioned or rationalized
- Assess the effectiveness of your product development process
- Reduce development time and costs
- Create an innovation capability within your organization
What kind of strategy service do you need?
After evaluating your business and IT systems to know the current health of your company in the context of industry dynamics and the capacity your business model must move towards in order to be able to sustain long term and short term growth.
What is the right choreography?
After the process of evaluation we choose from several business strategy levels across company’s frame- work. We pick the ones with the most impact to your business need. Our goal is to choose the right one at the right time that will have huge impact on the company’s overall strategy and process.
How should the strategy transformation be managed?
After tailoring you a strategy and transformation plan, we provide you with the right leadership structure and management team to oversee the strategy and organization transformation process from start to completion.
- Reduced costs from fewer product failures
- Increased revenues from capturing new opportunities
- Greater internal credibility from a strong track record in new product development
- Faster time to market due to a more streamlined innovation and product development process